Middle School Mathmatics
Mrs. Gina Hagelskamp
"The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense."
"Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
"The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand."
Classroom Information Links Math Websites Kuta Software Khan Academy MobyMax
All Middle School Math
HOMEWORK ALL CLASSES (PLEASE NOTE: Homework may change based on material covered in class. The most up to date homework is on Google Classroom)
6th Grade Math - Annual Plan (dates tentative)
Elward - Khan academy for Thursday, Oct. 12
Bentley - Khan Academy for Thursday, Oct. 12
7th Grade Math -
8th Grade Math -
Algebra work for Thursday, Oct. 12 - Khan Academy for Thursday - Unions and Intersection of sets
Pre-Algebra work for Thursday, Oct. 12 - Khan Academy Prime Factorization
Readings for the Week of October 22, 2017
- Sunday: Is 45:1, 4-6 / Ps 96 / 1 Thes 1:1-5b / Mt 22:15-21
- Monday: Rom 4:20-25 / Lk 1 / Lk 12:13-21
- Tuesday: Rom 5:12, 15b, 17-19, 20b-21 / Ps 40 / Lk 12:35-38
- Wednesday: Rom 6:12-18 / Ps 124 / Lk 12:39-48
- Thursday: Rom 6:19-23 / Ps 1 / Lk 12:49-53
- Friday: Rom 7:18-25a / Ps 119 / Lk 12:54-59
- Saturday: Eph 2:19-22 / Ps 19 / Lk 6:12-16
- Next Sunday: Ex 22:20-26 / Ps 18 / 1 Thes 1:5c-10 / Mt 22:34-40