Use school code: BAOLVB
Dennis Uniform Company - Wildwood North Shopping Center - 140 Wildwood Pkwy, Suite 105 - Birmingham, AL 35209. 205.822.7025 OLV maintains a strict uniform policy. Please review the documents at right for more information. If you have questions please email Mrs. Jennifer Elliott at email@example.com
Changes in style and material are here for jumpers and skorts. Plaid is the same. The addition of gray polo shirts is effective immediately.
- The random check went very well with most students being in compliance with the uniform policy
- Reminder violations were mostly given for shoes, socks and belts
- Length of skirts and skorts needs to be addressed (see handbook0
- Jewelry - bands of any kind on wrists are unacceptable (other than moderate watch bands)
- Fleece material is changing from polar fleece to micro fleece, both are acceptable.
- All parents and students should review the outerwear policies before the cold weather sets in. Inappropriate outerwear is not allowed in school or church.
- Croc type dress shoes are not allowed. Toms, Bobs and other slipper type shoes are not allowed.
- Remind students to keep shirts tucked
- Make-up on middle school girls should be light (see handbook)
- Gray golf shirts with logo have been added to the uniform
- Socks must be crew length or longer; plain white, navy, or black. Crew socks have at least 3 in. of ribbing. This does not include quarter crew, half crew, mini crew, sport crew or athletic crew.
- Hair ribbons and bows must be plain red, navy, white, black or hunter green or OLV plaid