The Extended Care Program (ECP) is an extra service of Our Lady of the Valley School. It is provided to meet the needs of working parents. It is held in the Extension Care Room and is open to all OLV school students in grades K5-8. The program is totally self supporting and operating funds are acquired solely from income generated by the program. The ECP provides a safe environment for children of working parents. The children will be given a snack each afternoon and will also have time for outdoor and indoor recreation.
Time & Place
- Monday - Friday Morning ECP begins at 7:00am and concludes at 7:40am when children are dismissed to their classrooms.
- Afternoon ECP begins at 3:15pm Monday - Thursday, 2:15pm on Fridays, and 12:15pm on half days.
- Any child on school property, either for extended care or who is waiting for parents, will be placed in the program at times listed above.
- Afternoon ECP ends promptly at 6:00pm Monday - Friday.
- Morning and Afternoon ECP is held in the Extended Care Room where the children will be checked in by an ECP worker.
|Morning Care (7-7:40am)||$ 4/day to max $60/month per child|
|After Care (M-Th 3-6:00pm; Fri. 2-6:00pm)||$10/day to max $150/month per child|
|Preschool Extended Care (1-3pm)||$ 8/day to max $120/month per child|
Parents are responsible for payment of all ECP fees.
Monthly charges will be added to your FACTS account and payment will be pulled on the 15th of each month. Parents who are late picking up their child(ren) from Afternoon ECP will be charged an additional fee of $1.00 per minute for every minute after 5:45pm.