Donation & Tax Credit Opportunity
Catholic Charities Scholarships help to make a Catholic education accessible to families within the Diocese of Birmingham. The organization is accepting donations which, if made before the end of the year, can be used as a deduction on 2020 tax returns. Please consider a donation to this worthy cause. Contact your tax advisor for details about deductions. Watch this short video for a brief overview and click HERE for more details.
We are Prepared and Ready to Serve!
Our doors opened as scheduled on Wednesday, August 5 and we are off to a great start! We are in person, five days a week and our school is well prepared to ensure the safety of our entire school community. All high-contact areas have been treated with an antimicrobial protective layer by AmeriPur and are re-treated three times a week with a secondary disinfecting method. The school community is working together to adhere to our detailed COVID-19 procedures, which can be viewed here.
News & Updates
- OLV School accepting applications for Preschool - 8th grade. Discover how your children will benefit from a faith-filled education at our Blue Ribbon School of Excellence!
- Click here to learn more and set up a tour.
- See our March-May newsletter - Click here
- Click here for the 2020-21 school calendar
- Are you an OLV Alumnus? Click here for the OLV Alumni Outreach form